Frequently Asked Questions

Click here to email your question.

Do I need to leave my licenses and entry permit at the waterfowl office when I hunt in A-zone?

A very good question! While this used to be the practice at Rondeau it is no longer the case.  The MNR requires that you carry all necessary hunting and firearms documentation on your person during a hunt. Be prepared to show your licensing both current Ontario Hunting License AND current federal Migratory Bird Permit when first signing our yearly registration cards. It is the responsibility of each hunter to ensure they have all documentation on their person.

© Copyright 2018 Rondeau Bay Waterfowler's Association